Friday, June 25, 2010

2nd Post...

Ugh...As I have spent most of my time consuming and commenting on others post, I have neglected mine in the worst way. Not sure if it is because it is FAR easier for me to comment on other's lives, or the fact that in theory a blog SEEMED exciting until I actually go to put the figurative 'pen to the paper'. Releasing intimate details to strangers about my adventures with my submissive is intriguing to me...UNTIL I go to write them. Where to start? What to say ? How many details should I convey to a crowd of anonymous people. Questions I should,will, and have to disperse fear over. A Dominant male unable to take control over a stupid blog?? You are kidding me ,right?? I will begin to collect my thoughts in a more centered manner which will enable me to honestly share them to a crowd of other kinksters..I will do this soon...Bear with me..Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I was worried you might be a flash in the pan. JUST DO IT! Life is far too short to be worried about the consequences of such a simple little act of public disclosure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Start with small disclosures, if that helps you ease into it. So to speak. Blogging is a bit strange until you find your groove. :)

    ReplyDelete